Application for SOHO/SMB telephony system
PCI express slot
analog asterisk card
up to 4 ports FXO/FXS
AEX410 is a PCI-Express compliant analog card with 4 ports FXO/FXS, It can be used to build a SOHO telephony solution or SMB telephony environments capable for satisfying with the needs of business applications that can supports Voicemail/Conference system based on Asterisk Open Source platform
1. Application for Small Office Home Office(SOHO) telephony system
2. Application for Small and Medium Business(SMB) telephony solution.
3. Gataway Termination to analog telephones/lines
4. Application for channel Bank Replacement/Alternative
5. Caller ID and Call waiting Caller ID
6. Loopstart signaling support
1. Cost Effective : Target Applications of AEX410 is creating Scalable and Cost Effective SOHO Solution,Suitable for SOHO and SMB PBX / VoiceMail / IVR/ Conference.
Analog card applying in Asterisk IP PBX which can connect analog telephones and analog POTS lines through a PC.
You can use Asterisk, Trixbox, Elastix, etc., and more free software to build your IP PBX/Voicemail/ Conference system.
2. Easy to use: Support Zaptel / Dahdi driver,fully compatible with analog Digium and other similar analog cards and modules with no changes to the drivers.
3. support industry standard
* PCI-express 1.0 compliant slot
4. Flexibility to use :The FXO and FXS modules are interchangeable to create various combinations of interfaces. Up to 4 FXS/FXO ports or mixed FXS/FXO ports per card